Wednesday we celebrate!
There we are! The GRANDS PRIX DU DESIGN awards' 5th edition is on wednesday!
Do you have your ticket yet? You have until Wednesday, December 12th at noon to buy one!
This year, Sébastien Benoît will host the gala with brio!
The gala will be held as follows:
December 14, 2011 at 5:30 PM
Ernest-Cormier amphitheatre at Université de Montréal
Parking available on site ($10)
Valet parking service offered on site.
5.30 PM: Diner cocktail
7.00 PM: Awards ceremony
9.30 PM: Sweet treat station
Pick up your tickets on location.
It’s more than just a gala! Attend the largest archi/design networking evening of the year
with your clients!
Come and taste the delightful appetizers of our caterers!
- BIÈRE BORIS will be supplying many thirst-quenching products.
- BISTRO COCAGNE will be elaborating tasty appetizers.
- BISTROT LA FABRIQUE will be concocting delicious antipasto.
- BLACK DIAMOND CO. will be presenting an earth and sea fusion.
- CIDRERIE MICHEL JODOIN will be offering its Calijo, a brandy from apple juice.
- CHUCHAI will be giving a unique Thai experience.
- DIB DESIGN will be inviting you for a culinary trip to the Middle East.
- JURA will be giving a food station of coffees, biscotti, and wine.
- L’ESCAL-TRAITEUR will be helping you discover or rediscover the molecular cuisine.
A reliable logistic…
- CHAPITEAU NATIONAL will be welcoming you at the entrance.
- EXCALIBUR will be providing the trophies.
- EXTENZO will be participating in the fitting-out of the stage.
- FLOWERBOX will be highlighting the success of the winners by offering them a flower gift.
- FOYERS STÛV AMERICA will be welcoming you with music in a warm atmosphere.
- FRANÇOIS LECLAIR will photograph the lucky winners.
- GENEVIÈVE MOREAU, the photographer will be capturing the highlights of the gala.
- LAMCOM TECHNOLOGIES will be presenting the signage of the event, both on the ground and on the walls.
- LES CHARPENTES ELITE will be participating in the fitting-out of the stage.
- MÉLANIE ADAMS AND HER TEAM OF WAITERS will be ready to serve you.
- MEUBLES RE-NO will be providing furniture for the stage.
- PREMIUM VALET PARKING will be offering valet services.
- VERTUOSE will be signing the plant design.
Thank you to JURA for presenting the official evening programme.
An unforgettable celebration about getting together and having fun!
Thank you to our partners
The GRANDS PRIX DU DESIGN 2011 awards, the Club of Ambassadors and the jury warmly thank all the partners for their support to the design industry and Quebec’s creativity. It is thanks to them that this contest can happen.
Exclusive subscription offer!
Just 3 days to take advantage of this exclusive subscription offer for the magazine 15th anniversary!*
15th | $15 One year subscription (4 editions)
(Regular rate: $33.80)
*Applicable until December 15, 2011.
Members of our panel of Ambassadors for the GRANDS PRIX DU DESIGN 2011's awards
Gina Iaquinta (Ædifica), Jean-Guy Chabauty (Atelier Moderno), Claude R. Bisson (bisson | associés), Ana Borrallo (Borrallo), Mario Painchaud (c3studio), Christian Bélanger (Christian Bélanger Design), Nicola D'Urbano (D’Urbano Design), Éric Pelletier (Éric Pelletier Achitectes), Henri Cleinge (Henri Cleinge Architecte), Stéphanie Cardinal (Hùma design + architecture), Suzie Silveri (id+s design solutions) , Alain Desgagné (Innédesign), Jean De Lessard (Jean De Lessard Designer), Karen McAuley (Jodoin Lamarre Pratte et associés architectes), Yannick Laurin, Sébastien Parent et Renée Mailhot (la SHED architecture), Jean-Nicolas Faguy (Le Groupe G4 Architecture), Jean Vachon et Sandra Neil (lemay associés [architecture, design]), Viateur Michaud (LemayMichaud Architecture Design), Pierre Corriveau (Les architectes Corriveau Girard), Luci Mastropasqua (Luci Mastropasqua), Marc Chapleau (Marc Chapleau Designer), Annick Shooner et Jean-Pierre Letourneux (Menkès, Shooner, Dagenais et Letourneux), Alain Moureaux et Richard Noël (Moureaux Hauspy + Associés Designers), Mario Saia (Saia Barbarese Architectes), Michel Parent (MP1), Gilles Saucier (Saucier + Perrotte Architectes), Jean Pelland et Martin Leblanc (Sid Lee Architecture), Rémi Théberge (Théberge design), Nicolas R. Thibodeau (Thibodeau Architecture + Design), Marc-André Plasse (_nature humaine), Jean-François Dubreuil (Workshop architecture + design)